home >> shop >> 【biird.】 Clitoris earrings

【biird.】 Clitoris earrings
The Netherlands toy brand biird. has landed in Japan for the first time! Normalize all things pleasure with these cute clitoris-shaped earrings!

LINE   
【biird.】 Clitoris earrings

Click for larger image

●Material: 925 sterling silver
●Height: 1.0cm
●Size: 18G

販売価格:¥3,000 (tax included)
In Stock

Qty

Related Accessories

Item Number: 6381

Points obtained: 136 LPC Points

First time in Japan! The Netherlands pleasure toy brand "biird.
It is a female-led toy brand with a mission to dispel taboos surrounding women's pleasure.

 The brand name "biird." is both friendly and has a strong message of "We are free to fly like a bird!
Bird also emphasizes "come as you are". biird's goal is not to dictate how or when to use its products, but to provide products that allow users to explore their own bodies and those of their partners in ways they never thought possible.

biird. is strongly committed to design (design that not only looks good, but is also easy to use and functional), and in 2022 won the iF Design Award, one of the world's three major product design awards.
The design is not something you can leave in your room, but rather something you want to put on display! It is a wonderful design that makes you want to put it up!

bird. is also committed to environmental protection and donates to Onetreeplanted, a non-profit organization that works to reforest the world's forests.
For every Bird product purchased, a donation is made in the purchaser's name to Onetreeplanted to plant a tree in a desired location. It is wonderful that Bird does not just donate the proceeds to charity, but also makes us, the purchasers, aware that we are actually involved in the process.

biird, such a trustworthy company in every aspect, is clitoris-supreme. They make toys that are good at gently stimulating the clitoris. And instead of making many different toys, they have only sold two toys since their launch in the Netherlands in 2020.

biird. releases not only toys but also original fashion goods.
That's because we need to normalize everything related to pleasure.
Did you know that the clitoris was not anatomically correctly depicted until the 80's?
An organ that has long been prejudiced, misunderstood, and still not talked about enough___ "clitoris".
Half of the human race is born with a clitoris, but it is only recently that a clear understanding of the clitoris has emerged.
The word "clitoris" comes from the Greek word "kratris" = "little hill."
In fact, the visible clitoris is just the tip of the iceberg, only 10% of one large organ. The remaining 90% is buried inside the body, bulbous in shape, with large roots extending from side to side through both sides of the labia and into the body, like legs on either side. These "legs" are called labial legs.

The structure of the clitoris is very important to know when considering orgasm. This is because only about 18% of women orgasm from vaginal stimulation alone.
Most women need clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm.
In addition to the beauty of the design, the anatomically correct clitoral shape of the piercing reminds us of the importance of sexual equality.

Cute and clitoral earrings that convey the little-known charm of the clitoris and positively change the image of sex and pleasure!
We hope you will incorporate these beautiful earrings featuring "my little best friend" into your daily life.
Of course, they also make great gifts for your friends and loved ones!

Related Products

  • 【Love Not War】Laska ラスカ
  • LELO MONA WAVE (モナウェーブ)ブラック
  • rodeoH Black/Gray Marle Low Rise Mサイズ
  • ディルド・サポーター
  • 【RianneS】ハート・バイブ・コーラルローズ
  • LELO MONA WAVE (モナウェーブ) ディープローズ
  • Nenette Collar
  • ZALO HERO(ヒーロー) ジュエルグリーン

Receive on
Feb 28th
Order Now

Shipping days would be changed depends on your payment way and residential. Choose your residential area to check your delivery day. You can choose the delivery day/time in specific. More info.

  • Shipping fee 600 Yen
    Free Shipping on Ordes of 20000 yen +
  • Privacy and Security
  • Operated by women only
  • PayPal and others
    credit
YES 18歳以上ですので入場します
NO 18歳未満ですので退場します